Pathstone Lutheran Home is the care center on the Pathstone Living
campus. Pathstone Lutheran Home specializes in both extended care and
short-term rehabilitation. At Pathstone Lutheran Home, we
home for our residents,
providing them with choices that enable them to live fuller, richer
lives doing the things they enjoy most in life.
- Comfortable private rooms with private bathrooms.
- Computer, television, and phone access in every room.
- Surrounded by beautiful courtyards and nestled between Sibley Park and the Minnesota
- Engaging community life opportunities.
- Tasteful dining choices served restaurant style in a spacious and inviting dining room.
center for therapeutic care
Pathstone Bridge, the short-term, in-patient and outpatient
rehabilitation center at Pathstone Living, is designed to help people
rest and rehabilitate after surgery and hospitalization. The center is
part of Pathstone Living, the care center that has built an outstanding
reputation for excellence in care. Pathstone Living has been the leader
in serving older adults in the Mankato community for over 70 years.
in bridging the path to wellness.
Pathstone Bridge is a customized service combining Pathstone Living's
flagship resident care with top physical therapists from Aegis Therapies. Our therapy team provides comprehensive evaluations,
personalized treatment plans, and innovative treatment techniques.
Family involvement in treatment planning, education and at-home skills
is available and encouraged. It's this kind of partnering that ensures
the highest level of success in a person's ultimate health and