Trusted assisted living
Pathstone Crossing has provided quality assisted living for the Mankato area since 1993. As part of the Pathstone Living family, our reputation has been synonymous with excellence in care for over seventy years.
It's About Community
Outward appearance is important, but assisted living is not all about
buildings and amenities. It's about
Life at Pathstone Crossing brings with it a distinct sense of belonging
and engagement. It's about living fully in a safe and supportive
environment. Add to this Pathstone's hallmark health care services and
the choice is simple: Pathstone Crossing.
- Comfortable private rooms
- Computer, television, and phone service
- 3 healthy meals a day
- Beauty Shop
- Chaplain/Spiritual Care Services
- Exercise programs (3 days/week)
- Daily devotions, Sunday worship and weekly catholic mass
- VoiceCare technology available
- On site therapy and rehabilitation services
- Engaging Community Life Activity Programs
Located on beautiful Sibley Park
Pathstone Crossing offers a charming, vibrant community set between
Sibley Park and the Minnesota River. The beautiful campus, also hosts
Pathstone Lutheran Home, Pathstone Home Services, and Pathstone Way,
which provides memory care. Within walking distance are a large chapel,
and a Café open to residents, guests and the public.
Pathstone Crossing Floor Plans
Click link to view apartment floorplans.
Crossing Floor Plans (pdf)